Saturday, November 7, 2009

Let's get it started yo...!

Intro!
Name: Vinz Low
Sex: Male of course!!
Age: 19 
Occupation: An advertising student
Location: Cheras, KL!

My very first post in my brand new blog!
Honestly, i never think that i would be having a blog of myself.
One of my bro, Joseph Lee(the founder) suggested all of us to actually try this. 
I don't know why am i doing this actually. But, most of us had already stepped out and created it.
Unexpectedly, JJ(jie jong) is the 1st person to do this...
So yeahh.. i am joining the game here yoo!

I am a typical teenager here.
Nothing special about me.
My life is pretty simple, as i sleep, have fun, listen to music, party and more.( Its what everybody do )
Maybe, this is an opportunity for me to do more writing as what Marge(lecturer) said, as a good account executive, you must be able to write a lots of brief i the advertising industry.
So yeahh, STOP procastinating and start writing! VINZ!

Therefore, hope to enjoy blogging!
Byes!

by,
The Sanguine!

4 comments: