Thursday, November 12, 2009

MJ, The King of Pop




Just got back from the theater.
Watched my childhood idol, "MJ This is it" with foo.
Looks like gay partner! only both of us!
Since others are not interested to watch MJ!
but i still make it and finally watched it!

This is it!

One of my favorite post!

For me, the movie is awesome!
wish to watch again!
I dun mind watching it again yooo.. haha do ask me for it pls!
It really worth my 7 bucks man...
He is 50 and he can still dance like he was 20 man!!!
He sing like an angel mannn!!
thumbs up MJ! 
We love you!
R.I.P. legend!


2 comments:

  1. vinz, sry ah cant company u and foo go watch...
    well, u know me tat i need preparation for audition la...
    u going to watch it again?
    wont it be kind of wasted?
    buy an ori dvd better~

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. wont la... seriously.. it worth my money to watch it.. its great man.. his passion on music is really amazing... u shud watch it man!

    ReplyDelete