Friday, November 13, 2009

The phrase that inspires me to pursue my dreams!

Every time I go to my college library, I will always have a look at the glass of the discussion room..
Because, there is this phrase that I think is very meaningful for every student who is learning, not only the one who is in their tertiary education but high schools students perhaps.
which is:

"Today a reader, tomorrow a leader" by Margaret Fuller.

Although I have no idea who she is, but I am pretty sure that they is some sort of top philosopher in the world!

 No idea what to write already! 
SO, I will write another better post tomorrow!
About some random stuffs in college and some new photos!
STAY TUNED PEEPS!
Anyway, tomorrow i am meeting herr!!!!
and hopefully I am getting a blackberry tomorrow! 
Pray for me everyone!

2 comments:

  1. sorry everyone! TYPO error! I mean "I am pretty sure that SHE* is some sort of top philosopher in the world"

    ReplyDelete
  2. why don't you edit your post than leaving a comment here?? lol

    ReplyDelete